Social Welfare Centre – Adaptation of a Junior High School for the Centre purposes
Adaptation of rooms in Junior High School no. 81 at ul. Rozłogi 10 for the needs of the Social Welfare Centre
in the design-build system.
The subject of the contract was to carry out adaptation of rooms in Junior High School no. 81 at ul. Rozłogi 10 for the needs of the Social Welfare Centre, including:
- development of a comprehensive building permit design and detailed engineering design in the following trades: architectural, construction, electrical, telecommunications and IT network and sanitary installations, along with the necessary agreements and opinions,
- preparation of technical specifications for the execution and acceptance of construction works,
- obtaining authorisation from the contracting authority, building permit including change of use of the facility, obtaining an occupancy permit
- comprehensive execution of construction works based on the aforementioned detailed engineering designs,
- execution of necessary installations together with installation of devices and fittings,
- execution of separate metering for plumbing, heating, electrical installations etc.
- development of fire-fighting instruction and provision of the facility with fire-fighting equipment based on the same,
- execution of a comprehensive renovation of the entrance and an access ramp for the disabled leading to the building,
- adding and start-up of a lift together with the acceptance by Urząd Dozoru Technicznego (Technical Supervision Office).
Contract value: PLN 1.3 million
Copyright © 2014 - 2021 VARCO. All Rights Reserved.